Become a Donor / Sponsor
Become a Donor / Sponsor
Simsbury Art Trail
The Sculptures by Seward Johnson are on their way!
We still need your help to fund this unique town-wide experience
WE have launched the Kickstarter Campaign to raise money for the Simsbury Chamber of Commerce Art Trail!
We have until Sunday, February 9, 2020 to raise $2,000.
Help Us reach our goal through:
Our KICKSTARTER Website
Please consider making a donation today. No amount is too small and your help will be gratefully appreciated.
DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION HERE:
- Sponsorship Introductory Letter
- Suggested Sponsorship Packages
- Customize Your Sponsorship Options
- Sponsorship Order Form
Promote awareness of your brand, product, or service to a wide audience of area visitors, residents, and business owners.
Simsbury Chamber of Commerce
Public Art Trail
May 15 through September 15, 2020
By investing in sponsorship opportunities, you will:
- Grow your personal and business networks
- Build and reinforce name recognition with an audience of decision-makers
- Support your sales and business development activities
- Demonstrate investment in and support of an exciting and valuable community event
SAMPLE Sponsorship Package #1 $500.00
- Two (2) tickets to Closing Ceremony Cocktail Party
- Company name listing on self-guided tour brochure
- Company name recognition and link to social media on social media sites
- Company name and link to website on event website
SAMPLE Sponsorship Package #2 $1,033.00
Includes: Everything in Sample Package #1, plus
- Two (2) tickets to Opening Champagne Breakfast
- Company name on event signage
- Company name on event marketing materials
SAMPLE Sponsorship Package #3 $2,000.00
Includes: Everything in Sample Package #2, plus
- Two (2) tickets to 90-minute guided bus tour
- Two (2) tickets to mystery sculpture unveiling and wine reception
- Two (2) tickets to Garden Party
- Company logo on event signage
- Prominent name recognition at any one special event
These are just THREE EXAMPLES of sponsorship packages that can be CUSTOMIZED to suit your unique business needs.
Call (860) 651-7307 to set up an appointment to discuss your needs and customize a package.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPONSORSHIP
Choose what’s important to YOUR BUSINESS and
create your own CUSTOMIZED sponsorship package to include the following benefits:
- 90-minute guided bus tour ticket (May 15 or 16, 2020) $25/ea. x # Requested: ____ = $
- Opening Champagne breakfast ticket (May 15, 2020) $29/ea. x # Requested: ____ = $
- 3-hour guided bus tour ticket (May 15 or 16, 2020) $35/ea. x # Requested: ____ = $
- Mystery sculpture unveiling/wine reception ticket (Jan. 7 $40/ea. x # Requested ____ = $
- Closing ceremony ticket (Date TBD) $40/ea. x # Requested ____ = $
- Name on sponsor board at any one event $40/ea. x # Requested ____ = $
- Promo item in gift bags at any one event $40/ea. x # Requested ____ = $
- Garden party ticket (Date TBD) $45/ea. x # Requested ____ = $
- Provide gift bags at any one special event $65/ea. x # Requested ____ = $
- Name recognition and link to social media on social media sites* $100
- Name listing on self-guided tour brochure* $150
- Name and link to website on event website $170
- Name inclusion on event signage** $225
- Reserved table for 8 at Champagne breakfast (5/20/20) $230
- Name inclusion on/in all printed materials/marketing** $250
- Logo inclusion on event signage** $325
- Logo inclusion on/in all printed materials/marketing ** $350
- Name on event banner across Hopmeadow St. ** $375
- Opportunity to address attendees at any one special event $400
- Spot advertisement on event website $400
- Name on Hopmeadow St. lamppost banner $400
- Prominent name recognition at any 1 special event $425
- Logo on Iron Horse Blvd. lamppost banner $450
- Press release mention** $500
*Included in Sculpture Hosting sponsorship
**Must be purchased in conjunction with at least $500 in additional assets
These are just a FEW of the benefits available for inclusion in your sponsorship package!
Call (860) 651-7307 today to set an appointment to learn about additional benefits!
In 2018, the Simsbury Chamber of Commerce brought to Simsbury the town’s first-ever public art trail, consisting of 32 life-sized sculptures created by world-renowned artist, Seward Johnson.
The sculptures were on display from May 15 through October 26 and the exhibit was wildly popular, drawing tens of thousands of visitors to Simsbury and providing a delightful opportunity for tourists and residents alike to experience and engage in the many wonderful assets Simsbury has to offer.
In 2020, Simsbury will be observing its 350th anniversary and the Simsbury Chamber of Commerce will be bringing the art trail back to Simsbury as part of the celebration!
The Simsbury Chamber of Commerce is offering YOU the opportunity to be a part of this unique project!
Take advantage of the wide range of sponsorship opportunities available, starting at just $150, that will put your company’s name in front of the tens of thousands of guests and advertise your business across the myriad media outlets used to promote this event.
All sponsorship packages are CUSTOMIZED to suit the unique needs of YOUR business. Refer to the attached documents for some sample packages.
Monetary donations to support this project will also be graciously accepted.
Invest in and support this exciting community event and grow interest in your company, services and products by sponsoring the Simsbury Chamber of Commerce Public Art Trail!
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!